Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Directory is to be used for the purpose of searching music professionals in Namibia, to utilize the professional music services they advertise on the website.
The content displayed on the Directory, including but not limited to text, images and logos are the property of Namartists.com and its proprietors and are protected by copyright and other laws. Brand material, logos, promotional material and photos, and the likeness of the listed persons is property of the owners and are protected by copyright and other laws. The right to the use of material such as photos from the directory listings is reserved by the owners. Deliberate copyright infringement will be met with legal action.
Restrictions of use
You may use the Directory only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Directory:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- for the purpose of selling, market research, or for any purpose other than to request the services they advertise. This also applies to third parties acting on your behalf.
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to use content from the Directory in any way except for your personal use. It is prohibited to use the Directory to create, amend, update or verify any databases, directories, customer lists, mailing lists or other records.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of the Directory;
- any equipment or network on which the Directory is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Directory
Data in the Directory is provided ‘as-is’ and ‘as and when available’ without any warranties of any kind. Namartists.com makes no representations or warranties about the timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the Directory or any of the content.
In no event will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Directory.
The Directory should only be used by those over the age of 18. The use of the Directory by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use the Directory that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using online databases should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Namartists.com is not responsible for the nature, content, and availability of any of the websites for whom links are provided. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Namartists.com accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any transactions made or contracts entered into as a result of third-party advertising on the Directory. Similarly, Namartists.com accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any transactions made or contracts entered into as a result of the use of information obtained from the directory.
Every effort is made to keep the Directory operating smoothly, however, Namartists.com does not warrant that access to the Directory or the features on the Directory will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that it is free from viruses or other malicious code and is therefore not responsible for any loss incurred from the use of this website.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.